Login Register

Man caught up in unit fire

By Somerset Guardian  |  Posted: October 11, 2012

Comments (0)

A man suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation was taken to hospital following a fire at a unit on Westfield Industrial Estate last Thursday.

The 57-year-old was working at the site when the fire broke out.

Firefighters from Paulton and Radstock wearing breathing apparatus used a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the blaze.

The man was provided with oxygen therapy by crews before being taken to hospital as a precaution.

Although the fire caused only minor damage it caused the business to become smoke-logged.

Read more from Somerset Guardian

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES